Your Guide to Writing, Promoting and Using White Papers for Business
A tri-fold brochure is the most commonly used brochure. A tri-fold brochure and a website are the basic requirements of company. These are the first two marketing materials every new business should invest in.
Below you will find step by step instructions on how the copy and layout of your tri-fold brochure should be organized:-
1. On the first page all you need to add is the headline, the sub headline, the company name and the product name.
2. When you flip open this first page you will see another page which has been folded in towards the left. On this page list some of the benefits of using the product.
3. After you flip open the above page, you will see the three pages of the brochure, the three most powerful pages (tabs) of the brochure, as they contain the main content.
4. On the page to the left you need to start with the brief problems and provide the solution and the benefits of the product or service that provides the solution to this problem.
5. On the page in the centre you can write about how the reader can buy the product; different options, different paying methods, offers, etc.
6. On the page to the right you can list testimonials from satisfied and happy customers who have used this product and are happy with the results.
7. The last page is the centre page which is behind the centre page on the front. When you look at a normal brochure this page is always the last page at the back. All you have to add on this page is your contact information. Don’t crowd it with too much information. You can add some extra design with the writing to make it stand out.
One thing you need to keep in mind while writing a tri-fold brochure is that you don’t want to add too much copy – you should always leave some extra space in between the text so that the writing looks better and easy to read.