Getting backlinks from well reputed sites is one of the most important components of SEO. Having many backlinks from many good websites will help your website climb up the search engine rankings.
You have two choices for obtaining good backlinks, you can either hire an expert and pay a lot to get them to build links for you or you can do it by yourself and save yourself a lot of money.
Below are 5 tips that will help you get powerful backlinks for free:-
1. Commenting on Blogs: Commenting is one of the easiest ways to get backlinks from really good websites. There are many good blogs out there that allow people to post comments. If you can visit their websites and place comments and after that leave a link to your website, it will help you get a powerful backlink.
2. Commenting on Forums: Forums are another place where you can leave comments and in exchange get a powerful backlink(s). You can also get free backlinks when you set up your profile.
3. Guest Posts: Many good blogs are always looking for guest posts. You can take advantage of this opportunity and get yourself a powerful backlinks. Most blogs give you the opportunity to have a bio at the end of your post. In this post you can normally have two to three “dofollow” links to your website. By doing many guest posts on a regular basis, you can not only get yourself some powerful backlinks, but also spread your expertise.
4. Submit Articles to Article Directories: There are many good article directories like Ezine Articles and Squidoo, which readily accept new articles every day. These websites generally have a good PR and get a lot of traffic every day. Therefore, if you write original articles and submit them regularly, you should soon be able to obtain yourself some powerful backlinks, which will help your website, show up on the first pages of search engines.
5. Produce great Content on your Blog: If you have a blog and you post great articles on a regular basis you should soon be able to get powerful backlinks, linking to your posts, as people always link back to great educative posts. When someone writes something interesting, others will want to link back to it, as they will feel it’s worth it and supports what they are writing. So make sure you post quality articles day after day on your blog.
So follow the five steps above and watch your website get powerful backlinks for free and soon you will climb up the website rankings.